When attacks do occur, the damage may range from:
- Defacement of web site page; to
- Damage to applications and/or data; to
- Loss of partner, regulator and/or customer confidence;to
- Out-and-out theft of customer information, IP and/or cash assets; to
- "Brand" image in the marketplace
An FBI Report on Application Security cites a $6.75 million dollar average organizational cost of a data breach per incident when on-line fraud is detected. This cost increased in 2009.
Thus, the cost of Primeon's enterprise-wide application subscription is far less than the impact of only one exposure!